Monday, March 12, 2012

Random Chan Day

Like usually, I haven't been updating the blog at all due to the fact I'm so down and busy lately that I don't really have energy to do that. Next month we will have the MDL screening and feature some films I worked hell hard to find haha. Well, as long as I will see the people satisfied at the end, I'll be satisfied myself.

Like most of you know, the Random chan day took place on the 7th March, like last year, on the Radio Day this time. As someone very wise called this day: "Randiom day". I came to like it for some reason, but I guess next year I'll have to deal with some other pretty creepy name again :P

So, you probably wonder what I did this time on the Random chan day? I didn't make people worship me like last time, but I did make a MDL photo competition. There were three winning categories, and to tell the truth, if I had more money right now I would have given them all a dvd, however, only the first place got the price this time.

Fortunately, I'm planning to feature all three winners on the screening's program / as part of the opening video... I'm not quite sure yet. But I have to say, they were truly great. I'm happy people spend so much effort and creativity on my ideas :P

Now, without waiting any longer, i want to present you the three awesome works I really liked this time:



:P Each of them represents the category it's featuring in the best way. Random Chan day category is the 'random' category that has something to do with myself, mdl and esthetics at the same time, design category deals mainly with the 'best visuals', or more beautiful photo design and MDL category centers around the photo that represents MDL in the best way.

I personally find those photos totally awesome :P I found all photos totally awesome, and that's why I had to get help from 12 (o.o") people who helped and voted for those three categories. Thank you people, your choices were great.

I thank everyone who took part in the competition and hope to see you taking part in future events as well! See you on the screening :P I will probably make only once post beforehand with the program.

Let there be many people~~!

デスク


No comments:

Post a Comment