Sunday, November 7, 2010

Naruto view

Well, I've decided long ago to read this idiotic comics, quite aware of the fact it'll totally waste my time. How long was it? 2 month maybe, since I've just 'decided',  yet did nothing.
Finally, I've decided to read it (I'm not bored enough to buy it)... so far I'm at the 4th volume.
Positive points were the beginning, that I quite liked, was the 'characters' introduction' in the few starting chapters. Pretty strait to the point, and moving fast to the 'interesting part'.
I could actually think it's quite boring, since everything is focusing on some brat who feels like he's something and try to stuck himself in any possible situation. Funny, but everyone encourage him. But well, since it's a children's comics, I guess it's quite typical.
Though, I don't see how showing off blood, dying people, pictures of naked woman and saying that 'true ninjas are the ones who have killed' could be kiddish... gah, I suppose I should not understand. 'Just shut up and watch weird stuff happening' is one of the most basic rules of Japanese fictional anima/comics world.

Back to the point -- The characters are so annoying. I remember when watching (until I couldn't bear it anymore) the series, I've noticed they are so repetitive and dumb. I don't get why people like them at all. Splitting some 'sad past' on them wont make their world full.

I'll keep writing about my progress in the future... I'll try to bear this comics to the end. Let's do our best.

No comments:

Post a Comment