Saturday, November 6, 2010

Piggisem

Happy BD for hideki! it's funny that September-November have so many birthdays... Well, in any case it's quite fun to mess around, eat cake and other 'happy and pinky' things people do.
Positive points are me getting tones of presents... I'll list them all of course, just in case that someone will claim they aren't mine, or never existed :P (people tend to do that lately, for some idiotic reason).

- 3rd vol of mushishi.
- 6th vol of Tsubasa Chronicle.
- Dance Board (ya, I know it's the 18th century, but I just can't help but liking it).
- A bottle of water.
- Two packs of tissues (Ja!).
- The first book of Moribito (the awesomeness).
- Horror dvd collection (as part of my 100 dvds thingy).
- Historical dvd collection (as part of my 100 dvds thingy).
- Other dvd collection parts (as part of my 100 dvds thingy).
- Jumong!!! (yes, i know it's under dvd collection part, but I just wanted to mention how awesome I am, and you're not :O).
- New random Shoujo manga called 'Black Bird' if I'm not mistaken.
- The last train in the shop (Because I'm way awesomer than you, who wanted to buy the train... BUT I DID).
- A red star for my room's decoration.
- A cake (which I already ate)

I think that's all, though I feel there are so many other things I forgot.  Well, nothing can be done about it...
Now I only wait for my two USB thingies, to use my Dancethingy and my Tablethingy...
meh meh, I'm so awesome.

But I can't keep wondering... why the hell the number of shura no toki's episodes reduced by more than half... That's a mystery. I even found a friend of mine who actually saw the same shura no toki as me... and she also claims it has more than 50 episodes.
I adore this animation even more now.

No comments:

Post a Comment