Saturday, March 26, 2011

Rebecca Black -- Friday

(sup?)

It's definitely the most educational song I came across in the past years.

It's Friday, Friday.
Yesterday was Thursday, Thursday.
Today is Friday, Friday.
Tomorrow is Saturday
And Sunday comes afterwards.

When one of my cousins will have a child, I'll be sure to recommend this song.

Now let's get real, after I lost one of my best mocking lines ever, I'll just move back to being serious.
You know, I wont tell you anything about poetry, educational messages and the fact those 13 years old guys are driving a car... but I want to speak about the very intellectual statement she's trying to sing about.
You know, she's trying to say that Friday is the day where all people should sit in their car, and go party somewhere. We all should just sit in our car, have an inner conflict about the sit we are going to take and just PARTY. Can't you see how smart this message is? Next Friday, I'll definitely go with her to some party, since her friend is on the right.

No, now seriously it's one of the most terrible things I've ever seen. I fail to say anything good about this... I don't know how to call it. I'm afraid to call it 'music', since it's not. Maybe I'll call it 'noise', ya, I'll go with this one. This noise is one of the most terrible musical works I've heard in the past few... I don't know. How the hell did the music get that low? leave the part that this girl can't sing, at all, she can't make music as well.

But best part to laugh at about her song is the lyrics. You know, I'll just post some parts of the lyrics here and write a short comment about it.

(Yeah, ah-ah-ah-ah-ah-ah)
Oh-oh-oh, oh yeah, yeah
Yeah, yeah
Yeah-ah-ah
Yeah-ah-ah
Yeah-ah-ah
Yeah-ah-ah
Yeah, yeah, yeah


best part about this song ^_^

7 a.m., waking up in the morning
Got to be fresh, got to go downstairs
Got to have my bowl, got to have cereal
Seeing everything, the time is going
Ticking on and on, everybody’s rushing
Got to get down to the bus stop
Got to catch my bus, I see my friends

Ok, so it is like this. She's waking up in the morning... pretty much like I wake up in the morning when someone jump on my belly. Afterwards, she sings about other really poetical stuff that are just too long to explain, too wonderful to understand etc. You see,
Seeing everything, the time is going, is probably the best line to show  how pointless the lyrics is (aha, and all the other lines as well). Can someone explain to me... what the hell does it even mean? For me it's like 'blablabla something to fill the noise'.
And than happens something I would never ever imagine could happen. She's waiting at the bus stop for the bus
but than she see her friends... and than she doesn't need the bus stop anymore? How does that, for the holly bottles make sense? 'Ya, I was waiting for the bus, but than I saw my friends... and than I just forgot about the bus. Oh, well, IT'S FRIDAY!'.
Got to make my mind up
Which seat can I take?



That's a hard question.
I wonder, which sit can she take, if the two front sits are taken...?

I got this, you got this
My friend is by my right
I got this, you got this
Now you know it


And we got that, and they got this and she got him? I mean, what do I have?... what do you have... what? I'm confused. If my friend is by my right, so who the hell is the other girl who I'm hugging by my left? I don't know anything!!! *panic*

We-we-we so excited
We so excited

We so excited. Let's look at it grammatically, you know... like... English. We so excited is written in Rebecca Black tense, which is a tense where you should remove all personal verb form like 'is', 'are', 'will' etc. You know, all forms of 'to be'. Just write the person and the verb, it's really easy. Some examples: "you so funny", "he so lovely", "cat drinking" etc. Even better will be if you'll say it two times -- in that case you should triple the first word, 'we we we'.

It's not good as a pop song, not even as trash. I would not pay to listen to it, and I would throw imaginary rocks at her if I see her on the street. Know what, she's so bad I probably wont even recognize her.

It was Random chan, who just wrote 'Ranma' instead of Random chan and deleted it because it's really stupid... wait, that was long let's try again. (btw, you can sing it together with Rebecca Black's song, it fall really good with the music). Try it.

It was Random chan who gives this noise review for fara. I love you guys, stop listening to junk ^.^.

p.s omg, my Shallows review was longer. bi.

10 comments:

  1. Sadly Friday is over :(

    Thank you very much for giving us the explanation for such deep lyrics.

    We-we-we so grateful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "would rather cum on her face than listen to her music" best youtube comment on her friday song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CD2LRROpph0

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha! guess what's germany's comment of your video?

    ReplyDelete
  4. She's being hardcore bashed on that video :O If I was her I'd be committing suicide by now..

    Another comment from youtube: "Seeing comments about this girl being 13 years old makes me wonder "WHAT THE FUCK IS SHE DOING WITH FRIENDS WHO CAN DRIVE AND GOING TO PARTIES?!?!?"

    lol..

    ReplyDelete
  5. "Justin Bieber vs. Rebecca Black

    1.- Both sings like shit.

    2.- Both have shitty videos.

    3.- Both have a black guy in their videos." Another youtube comment, LOL!!!!!!!! Who will win? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OR4KVTdTu4Q&NR=1 looooool

    ReplyDelete
  7. ... ... oh god.

    The guys I know are all talking how they FINALLY know the days of the week thanks to her... XD Seriously, if I want to learn the days of the week I listen to the chorus of this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OrS4zmlztrw ;D (at least they look good and can sing *haha*)

    <3 Honey

    ReplyDelete
  8. There is one thing I like watching in her video (or let's say video page), the likes/dislikes bar....

    ReplyDelete
  9. Did someone notice this? When the black guy sings, he says that a school bus passes by and it is at night when obviously (as the vid shows) all the kids are at the parties. How is that possible? What is the school bus exactly transporting?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, it's the worst song I've ever heard!! Just TERRIBLE!!!!!!

    Back to Siwon solo~ :D

    ReplyDelete