Sunday, April 8, 2012

MDL film screening -- Day 2

Hooray! day two is behind us, and we are all delighted and happy and glad. I got to eat awesome sweets, and I'm thankful for yuyu for exposing me to this tasty thing.

Which reminds me, this was the day where most people attended the event, so it was extremely nice. However, it had it own disadvantages, because there was some random guy (have no idea who it was XD) who just went in with his child (who was extremely annoying by the way) and ruined us a major part of the film. Luckily, they went away and I didn't have to kick them out at the end of the film. I really dislike people like this one, who only have things to complain about and ruin other people's fun. He complained that there is echo in the room (which was true :P) and it disturbs his great Japanese abilities from understanding what the people on the screen are saying ('cause his great English reading abilities are not good enough, you know). I listened afterwards with my eyes closed, so I won't be able to read the subs and I understood what they were saying perfectly. Other people understood it good as well... so I assume the guy had too much pride and didn't want us to kick him out? xD

Anyway, aside from this guy, the whole day was just gorgeous. We got us pizza in the second break and ate it together, we watched films and had a lot of fun. In fact, we even watched Egao (the short by Makoto Shinkai). I love this one, it's so cute.

At the end of the day, everything was just so fun. I hope the last day will be fun as well! Day 3... here we come!

(pictures coming soon)

No comments:

Post a Comment