Monday, April 9, 2012

MDL film screening -- Day 3 (final)

Our MDL screening was simply awesome. Even for me, watching the films for the second time was still entertaining and interesting. I was told that the program was well made, and the films were indeed different from each other and spoke to different type of audience all the time, which makes me happy, since this is the thing I was aiming for.

The last day featured 'Fish Story', 'Boku Wa Kuma' and 'My Wife is Gangster' which were extremely interesting and light in a way. I tried to make the last day lighter than the others, with less 'thinking' involved, but at the same time to have refreshing films. Hopefully it was good enough.

I want to credit and thank all the people who helped us with the screening, because without them this event would have never been so entertaining and special.

Katen No Shiro translation team:
Bluechan
Komorebi
Suketeru
Akiraka
Yoko

Film Picking:
Alleinr
Bluechan
Machan

Designs:
Machan
XDsmile

No comments:

Post a Comment