Sunday, October 31, 2010

History

I was thinking about a post that will have to do something with mdl, but after thinking a lot I've decided not to reveal yet some 'secret projects' we're working on...
Everything is just so 'fast' and it's hard to follow. I learn and learn but nothing seems to come from it. Just more and more things I understand that i don't know... and probably because of it my health is starting to get worse again.
My headaches are back with my depression... sort of a funny feeling of 'lost' and 'unsure'.
I don't have a single idea how i'll pass everything... and it just makes me so sad and scared. I know I shouldn't care, and there's always the possibility to do nothing and just live of my husband's money.
But I want to promote myself, and be also a director... I want to remain an actress... but why... why is this world so cruel and wont let me do my favorite things? because of money, papers and, so called, 'order'?
All those are covering the faces of people nowadays... haha, it'll be quite funny when we'll get beaten up 'by our papers' and not 'by our faces'. Old joke, but reversed it sounds even funnier.
Anyway, I lost it again... I should go back to the main subject. Which is, of course, the past year's mdl logos (you can see the new Halloween one on mdl).







Vday, BunnyEaster, EggEaster and Happy1year. There was a Christmas one... but We lost it, eventually...
Aren't they really cute? :) even though I paint so bad hahaha.

No comments:

Post a Comment