Tuesday, October 19, 2010

BirthDay

And there is one Random person, commonly known as 'me' who had a birthday today. Did you know about it? 'cause I bet many didn't.
For a birthday it was pretty neat, not too annoying and not too nice at the same time. I got a few things, mainly a pair of socks, non working tablet, brown chocolate which i wont eat and Germanhumor book. How nice, isn't it?
My little sister gave me a bunny... how sweet of her. It was something I really liked... isn't she cute? her eyes were eaten out by someone bad and someone good was trying to save her, so he put her together again.


Well yes, beside waking up at 7 morning in order to allow any person on earth to tell me I'm awesome and staying awake most of this time (admit, I fell asleep during the time my first guests came... I was in my room though, and they were talking in the living room for one hour without noticing I'm not there...), I actually had fun getting money from people (in total it only made 25 euro, but nah... better than nothing. I need work... god) and in the evening seeing a movie.
Gah, this movie was pretty lame though, horrible acting and annoying story. God, who wants to see aliens fighting little children? and... two teens? and a guy with a chicken brain? sadly, I do?
Not really, but I really laughed hard at a few moments, I guess bad humor is good when coming to annoying days. There was this 'awesome guy' who said something like 'ohhhhhhhhhhh', in such a terrible voice (you can imagine) and than his face when he said, 'I mean... no'. haha.
Anyhow, I got myself an awesome scarf which (like I've said today) feels very special. Imagine a person with an awesome, soft and hairy hair... and you're touching the awesome hair... gah...
I got another autumn figure... and I must find the old and place them near each other, it'll be like an art of humanity.
And I had two cakes... god. One with my name on it and a card, written on the cake. The second was cold 'kalten hund'... it's not bad but could be better... I guess (more white chocolate!).
:P People who I like will get more personal info about other awesome stuff that happened to me today. So mostly, beside being hell tired right now, it wasn't a bad birthday at all. Wish to have this year my dreams to come true.

1 comment:

  1. Great to hear you enjoyed your Birthday :D May you have many more great ones and live long!

    That bunny your sister gave you is cute :3 Call it Random Bunny :P

    ReplyDelete