Saturday, October 16, 2010

New Search -- soon in mdl

ah... the days go by and we try to prepare the site for the upcoming animations in so many ways. One of them will the search of course that will become better in a few perspectives.
You can already see a preview here:



It's only the first shot towards a better, helpful search that will allow us all to have an awesome time when we browse mdl.

What reminds me, have you seen the awesome work that was done on the merging? From about 199 titles, we dropped down to 60. Sadly, maurice is still alive and the Chinese 'wonderful' sources are still annoying as always... so we weren't able to hit the '0' (was that a word play?... lol).

I wish I didn't sleep so much today (2pm)... I wanted to watch dragon drive... I want to finish it since it's sort of awesome and lame at the same time...
Maybe I'll start watching the one before the newest season of digimon afterwards?...
That'll be quite interesting...

2 comments:

  1. Finally! I was hoping for something like this and it will soon be there :D Thanks for your work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol, the more people will help us with the anima or editing... the more we'll work on the site :D!
    ^_^ It'll be even awesomer than it looks lol.

    ReplyDelete