Friday, October 15, 2010

Noodles, Manga and other stuff

Yay! I got my new mushishi manga... that's awesome, I'll soon have it all. Maybe after i'm done with tsubasa as well I'll start some really cool action manga, if you have any recommendations, feel free to share.
I'm so tired, actually. I had guests today and those are 'stressful' days for me, as I need to prepare a lot (the house)as well as do things most of the time. Though, I'm happy I learned a bit today, if fact, for me it was quite a lot.
I got my Putt Putt (saves the zoo) game again, I'm going to play it until I'll see myself playing it in my dreams... lol, not really... I have 'Dragon Driver' to watch. That's a cool one... something like digimon, but bad (similar to the newer seasons haha).
I also ate noodles, I didn't expect them though... I thought I'll get to eat some really bad Chinese food in the wannabe restaurant near my house. Now my mouth hurts, since salt got between my teeth and it aches.
Anyhow, I guess it was a good day after all, since I got a lot of Yamamura Kouji's shorts, probably after watching them all I'll be able to write cool synopses.

MDL is going pretty fine, it makes me happy. We have almost 700 animations already, with original synopses for them all... that's awesome. Even though other sites might have a lot of animations, way more than us, they mostly don't own the things they write... in a way. I thought ann is a good site for synopses... but recently I saw so many identical synopses to the original one (aka: wikipedia / jap sites) that it made me sick.
I wish we had the people from mal who write synopses... since it's so hard to manage, pretty much alone, to find things I've watched and write them a synopsis.

"Ja!", the water near me says... and somehow it makes me smile, each time I see it. Something about it is motivating - ja!
Recently I'm easy to fall into depression, since I must learn, but I can't out of laziness and unnecessary feelings...
I guess I need that sort of push forwards... and time, yes... I need tones of time.

No comments:

Post a Comment