Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Oldies Are Awesome

Oh, there is a pretty room for me too, since my old blog was closed. I found this site pretty epic, so I've decided to stick with it for a while.
I hate the fact that my net wont work good since I moved here, it's just annoying... my Internet connection wont get through since I'm living in the deeps of a valley.
I wonder when was the last time I ate something I really liked... it's like watching good and bad animations. You can watch both, but you enjoy only the deep and meaningful ones. Solids are also fine, but you always search for a better masterpiece.
Oh Gott, I wish I would stop talking nonsense and start focusing on getting my diploma... it's my last chance to get it anyway, since I wont try hard again. People should really learn hard in school and not drop out, it's the only way to get later on into the uni.
Actually, I'm pretty much into the Cold war right now, since I've started reading about it. I wonder, isn't it the best type of war ever existed beside the mind wars in seondeok yeowang?
Oh Gott, soon I'll be even older... I'm getting older every day. My back starts hurting and I just fall into depression thinking of how sad it'll be to wake up tomorrow, hugging the blanket. At least I don't have my morning bauchschmerzen anymore, everything thanks to watching yamanade hen. They actually gave me a good advice of drinking each time you wake up a big, full glass of water.
I was working the whole day, from 6am to 2pm in placing wood inside the shed... I think I died at least three times, or at least my back. It was endless at first, and than little by little, clearing one part after another, I was able to mark myself that the hill is not staying as it is, but getting smaller. Sysiphusarbeit.
But even though, I guess it was fun in a way, since I was working for a change in the -1°C cold outside... felt nostalgic in some absurd way.
Well, at least I fell asleep afterwards and didn't catch a cold (for now). The winter will be long and cold... and I wish I had a tablet.

No comments:

Post a Comment