Thursday, January 13, 2011

The Sorcerer's Apprentice

(He's coming.)

Yay for movies with Nicolas Cage! I was so way to exited to watch another movie where the awesome super awesome Nucolas Cage takes part! Since the movie where he did it through the end of the world and got not even one wound from it, I've decided to call him 'Nicolas Cage, The Untouchable' (in the spirit of yesterdays anima 'freezing'). No, I'm not serious of course, and I'm even less serious about Nicolas Cage being awesome. He just has this kind of face of... 'what the hell is happening' all the time, that makes me laugh again and again.
So, what was in this film? special effects, physics, Nicolas Cage and some other (not so important) people. I almost believe Nicolas Cage will die in this film, nah, too bad. Now back to being serious, this movie was nothing special but wasn't that half bad for a nowadays movie. It had everything you want: action, cars, sorcerers, witch and a nerd who is in love with a super hot (blone) girl, do you have anything to complain about? well I do, the main guy's acting (no, Nicolas Cage wasn't the main guy) was so bad. I mean, he looked like those poor actors dropped into some crazy unbelievable role. I say, maybe he's suited for high school films, but not for something more than acting like an idiot and doing thingy things with girls (which were the only scenes he could hardly manage around with his character).
Balthazar... ah... I like that name, makes me wanna hug the awesome hair on Nicolas Cage's head. He was pretty nice in the very manly shoes of a sorcerer. However, I was quite disappointed in many aspects, because hell... he can act, in his own way. What has gone through his mind when he stood there and did a completely average job? now I don't like Nicolas Cage anymore, since he's just as anyone else... going with the flow. No, not really, I'll just blame it on this bad made movie. After all, in 'Alice in wonderland' Johnny Depp looked like a total retarded.
Dropping out the very lame jokes and every lame name they gave things ('prime merlinian'?), the plot wasn't even worth watching. It looked like some mix between a horrible American movie about magic and a gangster film.
BUT! -- and I must put this 'but' here, since today I'm really positive because I had a 'pretty day' -- I should say children would enjoy this film (probably), and with your own good sense of humor along (screaming 'omg! that's Nicolas Cage' all the time might be fun as well), this might as well turn out to be pretty funny.
No, not because there's anything about it... just put Nicolas Cage in any possible film and I'll laugh like hell, really, it's something about his face.

No comments:

Post a Comment