Saturday, January 8, 2011

The Chronicles of Narnia: The Voyage of the Dawn Treader

GOD! that was a horrible experience for me... one of the most annoying, paining and making you feel sick things in the world!
It's not that the movie was that bad, but hell, why for heaven's fails would every movie be done in 3D? tell me, what is the thing behind it? don't you have enough imagination in your idiotic brain to feel as if you're in the movie? Are you an idiot? no? I'm happy, since 3D shouldn't be for you than. What the hell wrong with people? don't they try using their brain?
I hate 3D, since I mostly can't watch it anyway, and this was one of the most horrible times I had. I thought for the length of the whole movie that my head is going to explode and I swear I was fighting with myself not to throw up everywhere. So many colors, so many effects... so much 3D... I swear, I'll never make a 3D movie... even if i'll die from hunger. I'm not going to take part in one, and also not going to make any -- if you're too hell dumb to watch, you can die. Really.
Now, since I feel a bit better (my head is spinning like hell, but I'll live), I'll be able to say a little word about the movie itself (since I missed the most part of it, and I'm going to watch it again NOT IN 3D).
It had nice visual effects and interesting action, but the dialogs were horribly output and as I assumed also really rushed. They are going to make more movies anyway, so why bother and rush everything so much?
The actors, sadly, are nothing more than average, as they were before. Sadly, even the main cast didn't improve or anything, they just stayed completely the same.
I must say that Narnia is one of those books I'd like to hit the author really hard for and tell him how much I hate him and want him to suffer. It's so unfair, annoying and disturbing. I like it, no offense, but I don't think that it's a book for  children at all. I remember myself as a child reading the first book and crying for about two weeks, before they took me to the hospital since I said I wont drink anymore.
I wont say they made the movie good enough than, since I had no horrible emotions, I cried a bit in the end... but mostly pained from my head ache. I hate 3D.

Noting to myself again, people are junk. Why? Since every review, every comment and EVERY possible person seeing this movie has compared it to Harry Potter. ARE YOU NUTS PEOPLE?! Harry potter, like I said before, is not your life... maybe you just suffer from a serious complex. Face it, it's not the world. And Narnia was there way before, for example, don't compare it to this junk, please.

No comments:

Post a Comment