Friday, January 14, 2011

The Tourist


The movie who passed by and did such a bad impression on my vocabulary that it couldn't stand under the pressure.


Johnny Depp and Angelina Jolie? Surprisingly, it was very bad... who would have thought?...
The chemistry between the two actors was, to tell the truth, really bad. For the first impression, you might see a little light in the darkness, but that's only a sweet, too sweet illusion. Oh, by the way, did anyone notice Angelina Jolie isn't able (at all) to create an atmosphere? She's just there to be pretty and wear dresses.
It looked really bad, and the director must die in shame. How can a person, who directs a movie that is going to come to the cinema (maybe it was an accident, I don't know), direct something that looks so bad? I mean, I don't know how much money they put into it, but it looked just a bit better than a movie made by a fan camera... dropping in different places around France.
A big joke actually, some inner joke that shouldn't go out of the 'fanmade' innerhalb I understand though, it's kind of fun for such big actors to take part in that sort of 'fun movie'.
I must pay attention to something Angelina Jolie actually said about her clothes at this movie, "It was odd for me, at first I felt like a little girl dressed up in my mom's clothes', She is right. It looked horrible. They dressed her up and she was always wearing something else. Always. I almost felt creepy about the fact the stylist used her as a moving doll.
I tell you, my first though was about those fanmade films where people just try to put different things and see what comes. Let's say that most of those films are not good, far from being good as well as far from being screened at the cinema.
Speaking about the plot... let's not do it, since it'll become an essay about stupid people and bad writers who believe they are something... Let's just imagine that we'd gone to a movie with a lame script and Russian gangsters all around? Agents? Criminals? Money? oh ya, and really shot cliché lines in between... wouldn't it be sweet?
Nah, that's worth watching only if you're from those who'll spend even 50 dollars on seeing the nose of either of the main actors. Elsewhat? just ignore it, it doesn't even worth it. But I must agree it looked like they had fun making it. Let's clap our hands really high and say -- YES! HAVE FUN PEOPLE. KEEP GIVING US JUNK.

3 comments:

  1. yeaaaaaaaah, I can't imagine Johnny Depp getting along with Angelina Jolie, not on stage, not in real life. I was never impressed by Angelina Jolie's acting skills, maybe she looks good for some guys with her strange lips, but that's it...on the other hand I like Johnny Depp, I've seen quite a few films with him where he seriously impressed me. Anyway, I didn't see the film yet, maybe someday lol, but I generally don't go to the cinema, too many annoying spectators eating their food as loud as it goes, chatting, and etc. Really annoying when you want to watch a film..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like Johnny Depp as well, I think he's a good actor... but lately, most of his films are just pure junk =\. I guess it's because of the cinema... but I don't know, it makes me kind of disappointed to see him like this. But like I said, this movie looked like they did it just for fun, so I guess I shouldn't be disappointed. Well, there is a cool chinese movie which looks totally the same, but better... I guess I'll stick up with him :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeaaaaaaah, his latest films aren't quite that interesting -- pure junk, as you said.

    ReplyDelete