Friday, April 29, 2011

Nippon Connection Diary



Day 3: (aka: omg I got my new shoes)

Well, news is that I finally got my shoes, and am able to walk again without feeling endless pain in my feet. I rate my shoes 10 of 10 even after a while now, they are awesome.
This was the last day we had to clean stuff and make unnecessary effort. This was my first day to meet the person in charge of the helpers, was very pleasant to see him at some point. I almost thought he wouldn't come, you know?
Basically, this was the first day of the con, and finally he showed up. Big news is that nothing was organized even after he came... so I have no idea what's the big difference anyway.
It was really visible on the beginning film time at the first day. To start the film one hour after it was planned? well that's rude :P
Anyway, after we washed some windows I wanted to kill somebody and we returned to the hotel.
The day was really long actually, we had to pick yummy and rainbow... and also watch stuff in between. I was actually able to watch a film, I'm so proud of myself. For a while at least I'll be one of the only people to watch it, and that makes me very happy in a way.
After watching the film, in a very surreal way, we went together with yummy to stalk a director. I got my autograph muhaha (and a pic... omg... we list a director with no pic on any other site around the net <3).
Eventually, I returned very tired into the hotel... but that was pretty surreal. I mean, when I went out of the film room I felt like I have no idea where I am... I don't like watching stuff with other people, I get scared haha.
Another fine point about the 27.4 was that I finally ate 'all you can eat' food. I ate more than I paid :P

2 comments:

  1. What movie is that? Have you already added the director?

    I know how you feel about being one of the few that watched a movie. Felt the same about GANTZ and Ashita no Joe! XD Though GANTZ doesn't count fully, since it was screened in the US too, but they got the horrible dub, while I watched the original Japanese. muahahahaha! XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. of course I added him Oo he even has a huge pic with a super big logo on it XDDDD die sites who put logos on pics they made. We put logos too :P

    go see http://mydramalist.info/dramas/view/7729

    ReplyDelete