Friday, April 29, 2011

Nippon Connection Diary



Day 4: (aka: bah, when life give you apples, check they are not rotten)

Today was a very weird day actually, considering the fact I felt sick, rainbow lost her cellphone and we had to buy a new one etc. I was annoyed the whole day and wanted to throw someone under the train. You know, that kind of feeling.
First thing at the morning for me was to realize I don't have anymore credit. At all. Afterwards, I watched midoriko and liked it, but not as much as I expected. Cold Fish was also terribly bizarre. I watched it already though, it made me want to throw up for the whole day.
But you know, I've learned one important thing. After watching something bad... even if you feel like dying of it, go watch something fun. Milocrorze was truly awesome. The director was inspiring as well.
I was so tired... omg... I could not believe, after we ended the talk with the directors of dumbeast and milocrorze, how red were my eyes. I looked like a half dead bunny, not a penguin.
At least I got more pictures... and autographs. I also ate ramena and other japanese stuff. I'm going to eat more though, and buy dvd.
Oh, right, I lost my dvd on the 27, and I thought I'll kill this idiot who moved my stuff... but eventually he found it, so I'm happy. More dvds and posters! I want. gah.

p.s Today we got a lothiriel and some linguist. Let's put a creepy smiley to welcome them.

2 comments:

  1. You got not some linguist but THE Linguist ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. :P I got some of linguist XDDD I can bite you, and than I'll get THE linguist :P. However, you probably wont let me bite you XDDD. Biting people is a very drastic showing of friendship. For example, I bite rainbow XD.

    ReplyDelete