Saturday, July 16, 2011

Harry Poa' and the Deathly Shallows - Part 2


I thank a very nice comedian I saw lately who gave me a great idea how to call this post. You know, there are some accents around the world dropping a lot of 't' sounds (wha(t)ever), and that made me think about this great idea of raping the name Harry Potter a bit more. You know, 'Shallow' is not terrible enough to describe it.

So, let's start with the usuals. Harry Potter is still trying to kill Voldemort and for that, he is searching some bloody horcruxes. Voldemort finally realizes that his creepy life are about to end... and that's basically all that happens before the end. With a very obvious use of terribly common phrases, editions and just everything... the Harry Potter's 8th film is just a terrible, useless piece of junk.

I don't want to hurt anybody who watched this abnormally overrated thing so many years, but I truly think so many people waste their time and money. In fact, I spent no penny on watching this, and I had nothing better to do (it was this or sleeping). So I feel really really happy and proud of myself that now I'm able to write a review not only about this specific film, but about all the series.

Well, it's hard to find a place to start, but I'll talk about the books one after another, basically discussing their theme to try and express how sad I am for Harry Potter fans out there.

Yes, so the first book was basically a very nice, sweet book about a boy who is different and than he goes to a world where he is at home. That's the dream of every person... and you know what, I hate when people get blind by their feelings. The book is written terribly but it was sweet to serve little kids indeed. However, after the second book, it was pretty clear that Rowling doesn't really have any idea what she WANTS to write about, only generally that the goods win and stuff... The fourth book was the first one that showed a little development. Yay, J.K.Rowling finally got an idea about the plot. Though, the lame thing was that sadly, she used non of her ideas in the 5th book and let us go a bit earlier. No, she started to write about connections and other 'important' stuff in the 6th and 5th without really telling anything specific, just some random 'fact' or something like that (oh, and important people die, that's important you know... to kill characters and that). The 7th book was basically everything all together into a nice packing, some really bad lines and stuff happening. And than everyone dies a bit more... and happy ending with perfect picture of family standing and looking at the horizon. Obviously, with children who were called by long terrible names (I would have killed my family if they had given me such a name). Well, There was a certain theme in each book after the 5th (+1st book), so why not make it... 6 books... or even less.

Remember it this way: There is a boy named Harry, he's the boy who lived. He'll live anyway, because he's the boy who lived, not died. He tries to live normally but there is a guy wanting to kill him... and than Harry meets a few random people and makes some random friends. Random stuff happens... some action stuff... and than Harry has to fights this Voldemot guy with magic he learned in his cool school. When the time comes, Harry knows the most important stuff: There are horcruxes and than when you kill them, the main boss die. On the other hand, there are the cool item that make you a master of death... and this guy he needs to kill tries to get them. But nah, Harry potter is the boy who lived, so he has no problem. Some random action again... (Snape hook up with Harry's mum)... poof... boom... end.

If you never read Harry Potter, I just spoiled you everything you are going to read. Sorry. I am no mean to.

Now, I don't have to tells you that the movies are really trying to stay true to the book... you wont see anything else.

The good point is, like many of you would tell me probably are "the awesome special effects in Harry Potter"... ah, indeed, they are cool... special effects and stuff. My answer will be Casshern.

Can those wonderful action scenes really delete terrible acting preformed by every young actor in those series? it can't. There was one action scene in this Part 2 movie that was ruined from beginning to end because of terrible acting. I don't care a bit about action when the actors act as if they do a 5th grade play.

I wonder if they were the best ones, how were the others. They look like the characters (at least DID before growing up), but the acting point was missed.

I remember for my first play I did this mistake myself, choosing actors that look the same... but I hell hated the fact they were SO not talented and I threw them out and found better ones. I don't hell care -- not talented people shouldn't act. They are like not talented doctors. Do you want to be operated by a doctor who has no idea what he's doing? I don't, maybe you do... than I'll accept you liking them.

I can't express how happy I am that this madness is finally over... no harry potter anymore... I just hope there wont come anything worse that that... I'm too old and tired for that junk all around.

3 comments:

  1. This is an awesome review, as always. I think there's a paragraph in the middle summing up the whole hp madness pretty good.

    Then again, I was never a huge HP fan to be honest. I just view them mild passtime potato chipsing thingy. You know, the stuff when you lay on your couch sunday evenings and there's NOTHING to watch, so you watch the hp dvds. or something. no actually you watch zwerge. >_>

    ReplyDelete
  2. The comedian! I think I watched that show when he talked about certain people dropping the 'T' -to which I replied, what about your people who turn the T into an R XD

    Anyho, not HP fan. I think I watched 1st and 2nd, or 1st and 3rd. Whatever was showing on TV. Never read the books, either. I think I have a natural disliking of whatever becomes incomprehensibly super popular XD

    Anyway, interesting way to sum it up! I don't care if you spoiled it; I'm not planning on reading anyway XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am just like Suketeru, whatever becomes super popular I end up disliking it for no reason. I actually never saw any of HP movies or read the books, so I saved myself lots of time :P

    I remember when the first book came out, I used to see my cousin with her head buried in that book (even while eating). I was was never even curious to know what it was all about.

    Also, nice .gif xD

    ReplyDelete