Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Random listing and a tiny update about new mdl

As many know or not, I stopped updating because of a certain case that is making me and hideki work twice as hard. In a way, I'm actually very thankful, and will be even happier when liars would die, or just kill themselves... whatever it is, it's good for me.

MDL V3 will be ready really soon (we release alpha project this month already) and beta will come soon after. The official version will come up with a lot of interesting, new, fresh features you never used. There is A LOT to expect.

The new MDL will have a different policy, a more mature apprentice and be a lot more user friendly. Everything you don't know will be answered in the Help center, for further questions you'll be able to send a message to the admins automatically.


Anyway, there are more other ways we made our policy different, and we hope that every one of you will be happy and pleased with everything we'll have to offer.


Thank you everyone for using MDL and I'm really happy you stayed with us that long.


----

Sorries now guys, but I have to put here a list of animas I have to rewatch. Sorry again:

Ins: wa = watch
low = low priority

1. Antz ✩✩
2. The Prince of Egypt
3. The Road to El Dorado✩✩✩✩
4. Chicken Run (wa)
5. Shrek
6. Spirit✩✩✩
7. Sinbad✩✩
8. Shrek 2
9. Shark Tale (low)
10. Madagascar
11. Wallace & Gromit (low)
12. Over the Hedge
13. Flushed Away (low)
14. Shrek 3 (low)
15. Bee (wa) ✩✩
16. Kung Fu Panda
17. Madagascar 2
18. Monsters vs. Aliens (low)
19. How to Train Your Dragon
20. Shrek 4 (low)
21. Megamind (wa)
22. Kung Fu Panda 2 (low)
23. Puss in Boots (wa)
24. A Bug's life✩✩✩✩
25. Monsters Inc. ✩✩✩
26. Finding Nemo
27. The Incredibles ✩✩✩
28. Cars (low)
29. Cars 2
30. Ratatouille
31. WALL-E
32. Up (low) ✩✩
33. Toy Story
34. Toy Story 2
35. Toy Story 3 (low)
36. Despicable Me ✩✩

Oh God, I saw some films I really don't want to have more parts of... oh well x.x too bad.

3 comments:

  1. Hope that case gets solved soon. I do not wish death upon dishonest people, but maybe a taste of their own medicine wouldn't hurt them. At least they can understand at least a fraction of what they do and the suffering they cause to others.
    *FIGHT*

    But that list... @.@ It's a bit long ^^; At first glance they all look like American titles, right? Why all this? I've only watched 7 out of the whole list. Fell asleep while watching Cars XD Never got around to Nemo. And not a single Toy Story! Shrek I just gave up on ^^;

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol, I guess I'm less immature than you than. I like animations from all over the world... and some of those above are really stuff I like (bug's life <3). I spent the whole night watching it even though I had such a terrible day afterwards XDDDD. As you see, I died at cars as well...
    That's like I'm going to watch HPDS2. (XD read my deathly shallows post from last time) at some point. I hate it, you hate it... I don't really care about people who like it :P. Though, I would prefer watching Toy Story 3 (which I don't like at all x.x) instead of watching HPDS2. Even the idea makes me want to vomit XDDD.

    Anyway! those people I'm talking about... should suffer the most terrible fate a person can (while I'm watching anima at home muhaha). lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha not immature at all. I just never find the chance to ^^; Best chance is if they're in the list of movies a plane offers while I'm travelling somewhere! That's how I've come to watch some of the Western movies. Otherwise I'm always stuck in my room watching Japanese and Korean stuff XD

    btw, I like grown ups who still like and watch animations ^__^

    ReplyDelete