Sunday, July 10, 2011

Ouch

I'll tell you the truth, I'm actually getting really emotional on goodbyes. I mean, I don't really care for people or anything, but when it comes to say goodbye to something I feel connected to, I just feel like crying.
In fact, when I see other people saying goodbye in a certain way that makes me feel really connected, I can fully feel how they feel standing there.
Soon, I'll have to tell the old MDL goodbye and start a new circle with a better MDL, new features... a lot of work.
I can already see now how I don't have even a little bit of time for myself, and how I work all day on developing ideas and other things for the MDL V3.
I know, it'll be amazing, and every person entering it and using it will feel this way. It's a complete upgrade that has a lot more than any user could wish for. Anything you ask is just... there. Like magic.
You know, everything is turning up so well that it's hard to believe we are actually doing it. I'm amazed how strong my connection to MDL became over the 1.5 (a bit more) years I'm working on it.
I mean, hideki would call that 'a child', I believe, but for me it's like a play or a film. I don't feel like I've created it, but more like I'm taking part in it... in a huge project I'll have to be even greater to fit into.
I'm also afraid sometimes, that those shoes are too big for me... how can I be a part of such a huge project and attempt to lead it. It's just too great.
Every user becoming part of our site is for me completely magical and great. For me, seeing this numerous number of users just make my heart jump.
Are there really so many people using my website and sitting at home surfing it? that's totally crazy. I mean, I never even thought there are so many people liking drams... I wanted only a list for myself.
It's different now, though, when I know all those people and realize how huge the world out there is.

1 comment:

  1. I know I can't even begin to imagine how you feel, but while talking to you about your projects and such, I myself started to get overwhelmed! And very honored to be able to be part, even in a tiny way, of such a project and to know people with such a bright and unlimited vision ^_^

    ganbare!

    ReplyDelete