Saturday, July 16, 2011

Winnie the Pooh

 ("Strange words I can not read")

Based on three of my favorite stories, this film actually was not disappointing at all. Of course, the pretty weird voice acting played a role of me less liking it, but I ensure you that the story was almost the same as the stories themselves.
They were put together in a good way, and mixed little elements from other stories... what made it very full with stuff going on.
The elements of the 'voice' (aka: narrator) explaining the things going on was kept, but this time a bit less... beautiful (remember the Tiger story?).
The animation itself was no less good than the other films, in fact it was as flowing as before.
The humor was the same as we know it, and I'm really happy no one raped it to be some nowadays terribly musical. It is innocent and nice, and that's the reason I like it so much... you watch it and get a pure adventure those sweet guys in their sweet world.
Exalent for those who like this Winnie the Pooh theme... but i don't know how much a person who's not open minded and can accept simple funny things like that would like it.
You silly old bear haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment